Thursday, April 10, 2008

MY VACATION RUNNING BUDDIES

Remember that flower that I posted a few days ago that I made with my Pazzles machine, well I decided to make a layout with it....oh my layouts are so lacking from attention....I just don't do them like I use to anymore..and to think that was all I use to do back in the day..............anywho my husband and I are blessed to be able to travel to some really nice places with his company about 3 times a year and the two ladies with me are normally my running buddies....we have had so much fun these last 8 plus years, from horseback riding around pebble beach to sailing out way deep down under in Hawaii on a submarine...to totally just acting crazy...but it is all good because the 3 of us are all Christians and it is just awesome to be together. Our last trip just took us down the street...well one hour on a plane to New Port Beach....talk about a beautiful resort...oh my; well us girls along with our hubbys went to Disneyland and just had a ball acting like a bunch of little brats...This picture was taken there....








10 comments:

Babydoll said...

I think your layout turned out great!! I love the use of the flower!!

jaycee51 said...

The dingbat flower cut is perfect for this layout. Yours friends will love it. TFS. JC.

Justine said...

Hi Regina, just wanted to say that your blog is such an inspiration! you are sooo clever! check out my blog, you have won an award!
Justine x x

Patter Cross said...

Awesome LO! And that flower is amazing! I was also trying to find your work based on the first sketch from Triple the Sketch but the link didn't work. I would love to see it! Have a joyous day!

DeeDee said...

Ooooh Regina...I love this picture of YOU...you are such a doll and how fun to have sweet friends to travel and hang with....I love this LO.....that flower is so AWESOME!!!

Anonymous said...

oh my girl, this is PHENOMENAL! Gorgeous layout and here's to good friends, what a WONDERFUL picture!

hugs & love!
danni

Laura Davis said...

This is a beautiful LO Regina!
Laura

Silly Skittles said...

Sooooo pretty! I love the flower and the butterfly and the colours you used!

Nevis said...

I simply adore the white paper with lines and the "lacy" edges on it that you're using in this layout. Where did you get it? What is it called? Thank-you so much for letting me know!

Regina Easter said...

hi nevis........thank you for your comments...the paper is by making memories.....