Thursday, September 18, 2008

YET ANOTHER CANDY CORN CARD...................

I am having so much fun designing these cutting files...Here is another shaped card....Kind of like the other one I posted a few weeks ago, only that I designed this one myself...You can purchase this CANDY CORN SHAPED CARD several ways:

As a card kit

As a cutting file, that you can use with your Pazzles machine or any other cutter that accepts wpc file format

As a download, printable file...(PDF format).....you can print as many as you need on your home printer.........

Well I have a few more Halloween files to make...Here is what the card looks like...you can also purchase this card all done....all of this is available in my etsy shop....Also if you would like the CARD KIT or the WPC to use on your cutting machine without going through Etsy, just email me.....thanks



9 comments:

fie & Co said...

So Sweet;0)

DeeDee said...

Oh Regina, this is so sweet....I love that you used printed paper and not just solids.....very CUTE!!!!

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

They just get prettier and prettier!!! I love this one. Hugs, T

*Beatriz Jennings* said...

so cute ;)

Anonymous said...

This is adorable!!!

Nikki said...

Regina, you are doing so awesome on these your own shaped cards! The papers you used on this are gorgeous!!!! The sentiment is perfect!

Carole Beath said...

Oh Regina.....Such fantastic ideas you have.

QweenDavia said...

I just love these candy corn cards they are just so "sweet" Sorry could not help myself you see i am a bit "corny" ok ok I will stop now ;)

Anonymous said...

Oh this is just too cute! I love Candy Corn and I love things made to look like it!