Saturday, November 1, 2008

CUPCAKES ANYONE.......STAMP SET

I am totally excited, for all you stamp lovers, I have just finished designing my very own DOWNLOADABLE STAMPS.....These downloadable stamp set(s) will be available through my other blog: REGINAS CUTTING DESIGNS....This little set is adorable, it comes with 4 different images. On this first set, you can make some really quick invitation size cards..I have the images all set up for you.....I am so excited about this set that from today until next Saturday the 8th of November, if you purchase this set, you can get the CHRISTMAS STOCKING AND LONG WINDOW BOX for FREE..............yulp both sets for free.................The designers and I are all working on making a few projects with this set, but I would love to see your take on this set....Here is what two of the images look like.......Click here to view the rest and to purchase this set.


2 comments:

Ivy said...

Wow, very talented woman I have in my extended family!!! great designs girlie!

Daniela Dobson said...

Oh, wow, these look awesome and what a great idea.