Tuesday, February 17, 2009

SWEETARTS PAPERIE and THE CUTTING CAFE'

and COSMO CRICKET.......come together....

Sweetarts Paperie Scrapbooking kit this month is TOTAL EYE CANDY..just about one of the yummies kits I have seen so far....Krista from Sweetarts Paperie asked me to design a set of Printable stamps for her latest kit and I couldn't resist...I love Cosmo Cricket...Here is the stamp set that I designed to go with the kit............
IT IS currently ONLY AVAILABLE with this kit....ALSO if you purchase one of these kits, you get to choose ANY set you want for free from the CUTTING CAFE SITE...now I say that is a super sweet deal....so hope on over and check out Sweetarts Paperie latest kit here...and then you really really need to visit Teri Berrios blog. She is the guest designer for this month over at Sweetarts and created some stunning projects...Click here to visit her blog.

6 comments:

DeeDee said...

OMGosh! I love it Regina...those word blocks are my favorite! TOO CUTE girlie! HUGS!

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Regina,
You are the most selfless and sweetest person.....Thank you for everything you do for me...Love ya and friends forever, Krista

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

aaawwww sis you are so sweet!!!!!! This kit really is amazing - all the papers, ribbons, chipboard, etc and those stamps......well just look at my projects....I LOVE IT ALL!!!! Hugs, T

Jeni Glee said...

What a gorgeous kit! Your addition to it is wonderful, my Friend! I am like DeeDee, I love the word blocks, too!

A Little Time said...

Regina! You are so creative!! Those stamps are adorable.

Jen said...

WOW those are really awesome Regina! Gotta check out the kit with these stamps!