Thursday, September 10, 2009

CUPCAKES AND HALLOWEEN THE PERFECT MATCH..PLUS A CUTTING CAFE SPECIAL

CAUSE WHO SAID HALLOWEEN CAN'T BE ALL ABOUT CUPCAKES......HUM WHO SAID IT....(WINK)....well in keeping with trying to do a challenge sketch here and there, I decided to do the CPS CARD SKETCH #132...can I say I am hooked.....I loved the sketch....so much talent over there I tell ya...anyHOO, I decided to use an oldie but GOODIE and all time favorite of mine... printable stamp set called ALL ABOUT CUPCAKES...so fitting for the title of this card as well...and since it brought back memories of how much I ADORE this set, from today until Saturday at midnight....when you purchase this set....you can choose ANY other set for free...see details here...okay back to the card...I still had plenty of the American Crafts halloween paper left, so I had to use it on the card...Love this paper....I also used plenty of glitter.....the background stamp HAPPY HALLOWEEN is also from the The Cutting Cafe ...you can view that stamp here.....oh yeah I forgot to mention, I have the sentiment in MAJOR 3D...

8 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh Regina, this is absolutely a-dorable!!! Cupcakes rock!!!

Rose said...

this is so stinken cute!! yummy cupcakes and love the frosting :)

Sandra said...

It's very cute!
I love Cupcakes! <3

Kay said...

I'm totally onboard with making any holiday about cupcakes!! ;o) Regina, this is beautiful. Love the details on the cupcakes...the glitter and the pearl accents. Beautiful work!!! ♥♥ Kay

Jingle said...

This is super cute! I really love it!

dstandard said...

Cute cute cute!

Keri Lee Sereika said...

Oh what a cute cupcake tower you have going on there! Love the bling! Thanks for playing along with CPS this week!!

Peet said...

Wow, love those cupcakes! Stunning card, Regina!!!
hugs