Monday, November 23, 2009

I AM TOTALLY EXCITED....CHRISTMAS DAILY.....

Okay I am totally excited that I was able to complete one of these AMAZING CHRISTMAS DAILY journaling books....WOW WOW WOW ....I did it in a day in a half....along with cooking, cleaning, being a taxi and more.... Last week I had released a huge set called CHRISTMAS DAILY...the idea for me to design this awesome set came from Carol Sheetz.......What an awesome idea she had...She also referred me to the one that Ali Edwards did this year and the rest was HISTORY....I decided to use the same concept as Ali.....basically her concept was not worry about decorating the book with a bunch of bells and whistles ....(embellishments...smile)....but more focusing on truly living each day from Dec. 1-25 and jotting things along the way....so that is what I did...I just put very little on each page and plan to sit the book in the kitchen along with a pen and a camera....each day any of the 6 of us in the house can jot down their thoughts, take a photo and decorate the page....I AM TOTALLY JUICED about this book....I used all kinds of scraps that I had left over from cards, stickers and more....One awesome thing that I just designed over at the Cutting Cafe that really came in handy with this book is a new LINE SET OF BACKGROUNDS STAMPS...this set was perfect for the book...as you will see in all of the pages there is some type of journaling tag/card for whoever does a page to write on....these were all made using this new set....you can view the set here....
Okay here are a few pages from my CHRISTMAS DAILY BOOK....
here is the cover...I took two pieces of chipboard and covered the fronts and backs of them.

view of all of the pages inside
that number 1 is from the CHRISTMAS DAILY SET
that red circle was made using the LINES BACKGROUND SET
another tag I made using the LINES SET...this page is also in half.
hopefully on this page, I won't be the one journaling...my handwriting is HORRIBLE. this journaling sheet was also made using the NEW LINES BACKGROUND STAMP.
another half page, you can see page 10 behind it.
this is just a bulb in a page protector all by itself...just cut the page protector in half and stapled the sides...see I told ya really quick...BUT OH SO FUN...journaling will just go on the top of the bulb....that other journaling tag behind it goes with page 12.
so do any of you LOVE KRAFT paper as much as me....LOVE THIS STUFF
hopefully I will be putting a HUGE picture of my little one...wanting to open up a present 2 DAYS BEFORE CHRISTMAS...
This particular page, I didn't glue anything down besides the number 25 and the tree under it...just dropped the black photo corners and tag inside....NOT SURE WHAT WILL BE GOING ON THIS DAY.....so that's all folks...BASIC AS CAN BE...JUST THE WAY I LIKE IT....


Okay as some of you may know, I had originally offered this set for free as a way of thanking my awesome customers over at the CUTTING CAFE......there were over a thousand people that downloaded the file...TOTALLY AWESOME....well just in case a few of you didn't get a chance to download the file, I am going to put the download back up through midnight of Thanksgiving..............
THIS OFFER IS OVER.....

26 comments:

~amy~ said...

wow sista...this is amazing!!! I should really do this...whatta fabulous keepsake!!!!

You're so sweet to offer up the download again..wowza, over 1,000 peeps? That's GREAT!!!

Unknown said...

I used one of the sentiments on my tag yesterday ;)
thanks for the freebie.

Monie said...

Thank you so much Regina!

Monique said...

Wow, this is beautifull Regina !!
And thank you for the download :)).

Hugs Monique

Anonymous said...

OK -- you have totally inspired me to create my own album! You make it seem so doable both creating and keeping up. I know what I'll be doing this long weekend. :-) I think this is the year to give it a try.

bonnie said...

Oh my oh my Regina this is awesome!! Such fun...I have to try this! Yes I love, love, Kraft paper so much but I can't get hold of any here in the UK :( I'm going to keep trying though because I love it and I keep seeing so many wonderful creations using it...it's so Christmassy too! You are so sweet to offer your Christmas Daily set to those who missed it...such a sweetie :) Bonnie x

ScrapMomOf2 said...

Regina!! This is AMAZING! I cannot believe you haven't made one of these before! You still got the scrapbooking mojo my friend! This is just beyond spectacular!! Wow, wow, wow!

Carole Beath said...

Holy Moley, girl....this is absolutely fantastic... what a great buncha pages...so lovely decorated with Regina's hand. ... Hugs.
Carole

DonnaMundinger said...

Oh WOW this turned out tooo cute Regina! I must say I didn't even know what Kraft paper was before you and now I'm HOOKED! xxD

cal8007 said...

Awesome!! Thanks so much for sharing!

Carmen L

Monica said...

Thanks for our early Christmas gift! I just posted your freebie on Jessica Sprague's forum for Holidays in Hand project that is similar to the December Daily. Its a free class. Thank you for blessing us all! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Whitney said...

Thanks so much for the download! I am using it in my Holidays in Hand album (from JessicaSprague.com). You are the best!

C said...

Wow, Regina....this is fabulous. I've got to get a machine that cuts. You are so generous to offer the file again.

jude said...

This is stunning i have started mine after getting the inspiration off another blog.Thanks for download.your book is Amazing have fun filling it!hugs jude

Creations by Patti said...

Wow - I love this album: it looks so cool. So much work went into this and it shows. Great job. Every year I think about doing one of these and I can't get started because I get easily distracted and then do other things..........I do get to enjoyalbums made by others (like yours) and just hope my engine goes far enough to get one done........there's always next year, right? I run out of steam by mid December. Thanks so much for the download........love all the words and numbers which is so helpful to consider when making one of these babies.......hugs, Patti

mickeydee said...

Wow, this turned out so awesome! I love it! I can't beleive how fast you got it done! It looks like it would take forever to make. What a fun project.

TERIBERI'S CREATIONS said...

OMG SIS.....THIS IS AMAZING!!!!! I love all the pictures.....so happy you are doing this....I hope to join you next year!!! Hugs, T

Michele Kovack said...

This is an awesome book! I wish I could get motivated to do something like this!

Mariangeles M said...

It looks great!!!!!

Elizabeth said...

Thank you so much, Regina.

Lucrecia said...

I love your album!
Thanks for the word art and numbers too!

Cindy said...

Thank you for the freebie! Your book looks amazing - I love it!!

Karen said...

Thanks so much for sharing! Can't wait to unwrap my giftie and see what's inside!! I love your album, makes me want to get busy and get one done!

Margie said...

Thanks for the awesome freebie

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Blog Printable Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 19 Dec [LA 02:29pm, NY 05:29pm, UK 10:29pm] - 20 Dec [OZ 09:29am]).

Anonymous said...

I could not download this one but
it is really cute. Thank You for
the offer.

Hugs
Shirley B.