Sunday, March 21, 2010

BIRTHDAY BOX........BBTB2

Hello everyone....My fabulous friend Susan Edwards was our hostess this week for the bbtb2 and she just celebrated her 25th....he he (50th) birthday Sunday...HAPPY BIRTHDAY again girl....anyhoo the challenge was to use the Cake from the SWEET TREATS cartridge...that cartridge is totally SWEET....I decided to make a cute little box and fill with some yummies for someones birthday....I used the PENCIL BOX...(I CUT IT DOWN IN SIZE) from the CUTTING CAFE and I used the BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION background from the cutting cafe...The circle word comes from the ALL OCCASION CIRCLE WORD SET 1.By the way, there is a GIVEAWAY going on over at the CUTTING CAFE along with the announcement of the new additional ladies added to the team...GOODNESS these ladies ROCK...you all are in for a real treat with their work..so be sure to visit the site, there are several designers that will be giving cafe sets out......have a great week...hugs

11 comments:

Kelly said...

WOW Regina, this is awesome! How creative is this...love the embossing on the cake. You totally rock!

My Creative Time said...

Regina, this is AMAZING!! I LOVE IT! TFS!
hugs,
Emma:)

Carole Beath said...

Oh Regina, this is just precious. I love the style of it, the colors you selected and oh yes, must not forget to notice the ribbon.....
Hugs
Carole

Creative Momma said...

Beautiful...one of my many favorite sets from the Cutting Cafe :) Beautiful colors too..gonna have to use those sometime {{HUGS}}
Marina

Bella and Aidees Mom said...

Regina,
Hey my sweet friend...Hope you r doing well..I love this creation. Once I clicked on the BBTB2 to load my project I saw yours and I said WOW! "Regina's is amazing". Krista

Kay said...

SOOO cute! I love the birthday cake you made. This is super darling, Regina!! ♥♥ Kay

~amy~ said...

okay, now how stinkin' CUTE is this??!!

Jeri said...

Very cute little box, Regina. Love the colors you used.

A Little Time said...

this is darling, Regina!! I always LOVE to see your work. Thank you for playing with us this week.

Sandy said...

You are certainly creative and I love your cards and the Cutting Cafe!
sandywifiein

ladycampaign said...

I just ordered the rain set,but I see there are so many more cute ones. I can't wait to start