Wednesday, May 26, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY......

Hello everyone...today I have a very simple card.....but one that I think came out pretty cute....I used a few sets from the Cutting Cafe on this card: BIRTHDAY FUN for the party hat...CELEBRATION FRAMES for the happy birthday frame.....COLORED BACKGROUND BIRTHDAY GIRL for the background....I colored in the party hat with my copics and then added a crochet line flower to the top of it...then added a beaded button on that....
Hugs, Regina

Supplies:
pattern paper: creative imaginations, 3 bugs in a rug
stamps: The cutting cafe

10 comments:

~JulieH~ said...

Oh this is simply gorgeous Regina! Love your word backgrounds and the crochet flower looks fab
Juliexx

~amy~ said...

Sooo fun!!! Love the colors & the party hat!!

Kay said...

DARLING!!!!! Love the party hat. It's adorable!!
♥♥ Kay

bonnie said...

Cool card and funky colours! Love the little party hat...isn't it adorable with the little flower on top! Sweet hugs, Bonnie xx

Shelia said...

Regina, this is so cool. I have a granddaughter having a birthday this summer. I will have to CASE this one for sure. I have missed visiting your blog. I lost a son in Feb. so things have been really rough. But your card gave me happy thoughts this morning. Thank you for that.

DonnaMundinger said...

As cute as can be Regina! I'm lovin' the pink and green. Fabulous flower. Looks like a party! xxD

Carole Beath said...

I love this. Simple enough to say but hard to convey how much I love this. I am going back and make one. Hope you don't mind if I scraplift? I have some birthdays coming up...
Hugs
Carole

My Creative Time said...

Such a SWEET card!! LOVE THAT Party Hat!
Big hugs,
Emma;)

Peet said...

oh, so gorgeous, Regina! I just lve it!!

Michele Kovack said...

This is super cute!!! Love the colors too!