Wednesday, March 2, 2011

BOOK BOX PROJECT

Hello everyone.....so tell me do you have any lovers of reading and I do mean people that like to read ALL DAY if they could....well I have two in my family...my daughter and my hubby....to tell you how much my daughter reads, basically a restriction for her would be to tell her she can't read for a day or two....she reads that much...she want to be a writer...she has even written a few books..I am so proud of her and my husband....recently my husband bought a Nook, but I can't get my daughter to want one..she loves the feel of the actual book.............anyhoo, I love this BOOK BOX FILE....below is a video on making this project......
Also I wanted to let you all know that I am currently working on creating a catalog of all of the files offered over at the Cutting Cafe....click here to go to the catalog

8 comments:

Tamara Morton said...

Hi Regina, I love this idea so much better than just plain old wrapping paper. Its on my list to try
Hugs
Tamara

Sandy O said...

What a nice way to present a gift or make a boodshelf look so pretty.

bonnie said...

Oh goodness sweetie this is so adorably cute and so much better than wrapping a book in regular wrapping paper....love this and love the colours you used! My Mum and my Sister are HUGE readers and they love it so much!! I remember you saying about the nook...sounds cool, great idea for my Mum. I'm not a reader at all unless it's a card/craft magazine...lol!!! Hugs to you ;) xoxox

mickeydee said...

This is such a fun idea. I love how you incorporated the word....book.....in the mix of alphabet letters. And.....the list of cafe projects is a great idea. There are so many fun printables, now we can easily find everything we need. Love it!

Jeri said...

Well girl--you already know how I feel about this book box. Great set. I'll never give another book without putting it in a beautiful handmade box. I think the video will help with understanding assembly of the box. I have to say I laughed when you were using your ATG gun and it was squeaking. Mine does that, too. Thanks for another great template, sweetie!

Erica said...

This is awesome for gift-giving. As soon as I make sure I know how to set my printer for legal size paper, I'm gonna get it. Your project totally sold me.

Sharon Caudle said...

What a fabulous wy to present a book, Regina! It really makes it so much more special! You are a creative genius.
Hugs, Sharon

Michele Kovack said...

This is such a fabulous idea! and your presentation is gorgeous!