Wednesday, June 8, 2011

FOR MY BERRY SWEET FRIEND

I thought I would play along with the sketch at MOJO MONDAY......I thought it was super cute....I used the new ELISHA JEAN BERRY SWEET image....Elisha started out very light skin complexed and then I didn't like it cause it was to orange....I gotta get some more flesh color copics....so I ended up making her darker...can't say I am in love with it though...errrr.....
anyhoo, the little mini tag (friends) is from the BIRTHDAY MINI WORDS...hugs

9 comments:

bonnie said...

Oh I love it sweetie...it's super sweet and the colouring looks fabulous! Love the bright colours too! :) Hugs x

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

I think she is darling! I lvoe the bright colors as well!

C said...

No way...how adorable...I just printed this cutie out as I have plans for her. The coloring has me shakin' in my boots, though. Love, love the bright colors!!

Olena said...

Beautiful card! Love it! Olena

Carole Beath said...

Super super cute. ...love the papers, oh the coloring and ...well, just cute cute cute.
Hugs
Carole

"Um Buggin" said...

Regina, what an awesome and cute card. Love your coloring and the bright colors. Super cute!

Hugz, xx

~L~

Sharon Caudle said...

Soooooo ADORABLE, Regina!!! I think she's beautiful and you did a super job coloring her!
hugs!

Pop's Cards said...

Hi sweetie, this is just gorgeous, i love the cute image, fab papers and colours too, her tones look perfect to me :0) hugs pops x

Debbie Carriere said...

So cute! Coloring looks great to me :) Thanks for playing MOjo Monday!