Friday, July 22, 2011

THIS CALLS FOR A CELEBRATION............

Hello everyone....I am super excited that my store The Cutting Cafe is almost complete on getting it's makeover...the talented Veronica from VK designs has been redoing it for me...YIPPEE... AND....to help celebrate...I just released a new set of ELISHA JEAN AND FRIENDS HOLDING A BALLOON and it is FREE...................TO EVERYONE for a limited time...plus there is a contest to win any 5 sets from The Cutting Cafe..visit the blog for more details here...
Here is just a little project I made using the set:I think Ruby J. is a cutie...I still have loads to learn in coloring in these faces.....

Up next I was very honored to had been contacted by BE@HOME for their BEST OF THE WEB section....whoooooo....you can read all about that here...and be sure to check out their site...LOADS OF information and inspiration over there....thanks again for featuring my little O blog... hugs

1 comment:

N2ScrapN4Fun said...

This is a beautiful card. I love the vibrant colors!!!

Congrats on the "Best of the Web" recognition... How AWESOME is that!