Friday, September 23, 2011

MORE MONSTER FUN..................MADE IT MYSELF MONDAYS

I am still stuck on MONSTERS.....hehehehe...
Last week I started a new weekly challenge over at the Cutting Cafe called CASE IT TUESDAYS WITH THE CAFE....this card is the CASE IT CARD.....
I used the A BUNCH OF MONSTERS and the SPOOKY SQUARE SENTIMENTS to make this card..it will be going to hubby...stop by and play along at the cafe here....

Up next is this fun HALLOWEEN card.....I love this little set called LITTLE MONSTER GANG....there is also a sentiment in there for birthdays.....I also used the fun MONSTER LOVE BACKGROUND....And finally...this witch laundry card....I made this card with the WITH LAUNDRY SET....I am thinking that maybe I should have put it in a frame...I put loads of glitter on the trees....


Well thanks for visiting me today...have an awesome weekend...hugs

I am linking these projects up with MADE IT MYSELF MONDAYS....please visit the site and see all of the other amazing projects....

10 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome creations!!!!

Anonymous said...

Too sweet to be scary, love them all, hugs, Lori m

Carole Beath said...

I not sure which os these darling cards I like the best but I keep going back to look at that darling laundry line. So cute.
Carole

Lori said...

Cute, cute monster cards and that witch laundry line is just adorable!

Sharon Caudle said...

Oh these are FABULOUS, Regina!!! Love them both! I couldn't even begin to pick a favorite!! Your work is always amazing!
hugs! Sharon

Sonias Blog said...

Very cute monsters! Love them!

Respect My Kraft - Kris and Kristen said...

aww such cute projects. i especially love the design and color scheme of the black/pink/white card!!

keep krafting!
-kristen =]

Anne said...

simply cute.. both of them ...the monsters are fun and festive, while the other is simple and funny.. thanks for sharing on You Had me at Craft...

wendyp said...

super cute!!!

Candy said...

Super cute monster cards! I just love that you colored the witch items pink.Fab!! Great job.
Candy
candyscraftcorner.blogspot.com
Come enter my giveaway!