Sunday, May 18, 2014

OVERLAY CARDS...............

Hello friends.......I have been missing in action - FOR A GREAT REASON....we were in the process of putting in hardwood all downstairs and let me say, it was quite a week.......
Now for all the cleaning........WHICH WILL TAKE ANOTHER WEEK.

But I wanted to pop in with a few new OVERLAY SETS from The Cutting Cafe:
first one is from the JUST FOR MOM OVERLAY SET:
 
 This card was made using the BECAUSE I'M HAPPY OVERLAY SET:
 Well have an amazing day......I will be back in a day or two with a REALLY FUN BLOCK project..............

2 comments:

Brenda said...

Cute cards!! Good luck with the floors, it will look amazing when done!! Hugs

Lisa Minckler said...

I had a panic attack when I saw your house! It's beautiful and hectic all at the same time, but that guy really seems to know what he's doing. OH MY WORD...what a project you've taken on. I bet that will look amazing when it's all done!!
As for the overlays...nicely done :)