Friday, October 3, 2014

STORAGE SOLUTIONS........IT HAS FINALLY ARRIVED

and I am soooooooooo excited....as many of you know back in March of this year I had the privilege of being in HGTV magazine....oh my goodness that was such an amazing experience...READ ALL ABOUT THAT HERE.....but I must say that even though Storage Solutions isn't as widely known as HGTV it was equally as amazing....

Mark Lohman the photographer was simply the best. Thank you so much Mark and thank you so much Debra Steilen for a wonderful article....I am forever thankful.

AND AND AND....I am sooooooooooooooooo excited as to another upcoming feature that has me even more excited....more on that later.....
Here are a few pics from the book..........it's their Country Collectibles #89 2014 feature magazine...
This magazine really has some awesome ideas in it...

If you can be sure to check out the magazine..
HUGS




7 comments:

Cindy Gilchrist said...

This is so awesome! Your space is as adorable as you are :)

Brenda said...

Congrats again Regina! Your room is something that should be shown off in magazines as you have a room that all of us would die for. lol Love it! Now I can't wait to hear your other exciting news! Hugs, Brenda

Migdalia said...

Congrats Regina!! This is AMAZING! A Fabulous space!!
Have a wonderful day,
Migdalia
*Crafting With Creative M*

mickeydee said...

Awesome,awesome awesome!!! You deserve it. I cant wait to buy my copy! You rock!

Vidette said...

Congratulations. Your space is so pretty.

Debbie Fisher (debbiedee) said...

That is so exciting! I will have to look for it. Can't wait to hear your other exciting news. You go girl!

Unknown said...

Congrats Regina! I'll look for it next trip to the bookstore. :) You're craft room totally rocks! xx