Wednesday, January 7, 2015

PRETTY LUNCH BAGS FROM THE CAFE

Hello all.......happy Wednesday to you all.
Today over on the Cafe's Blog is a FREE day....the ladies and gents get to work with ANY set from the Cutting Cafe's shop.

I decided to use a recently released set called FUN WITH LUNCH BAGS...............
I am in love with this set and can't wait to make up a bunch more to give to family and friends....
My daughter works at Old Navy and has been taking a lunch so I made these for her...she loves them and actually uses them....:)

YOU CAN FIND A VIDEO IN MAKING THESE HERE






Be sure to stop by the cutting cafe's blog today to see all of the other amazing projects from the team...
HUGS
R.Easter

3 comments:

http://ilove2cutpaper.blogspot.com/ said...

These are so adorable Regina, and they make such gorgeous gift wrapping.

Tina Goodwin said...

I absolutely love these lunch bags Regina! The little tags are the perfect finishing touch. A neat little way to make someone feel loved =)

Brenda said...

These are adorable Regina! Now I wish I had to go somewhere just to pack my lunch. lol Hugs Brenda